Locked Rio Traders FX 90% accurate 4.9 trustpilot

Discussion in 'Signals for Forex Market' started by Rishi Patel, 17 December 2022.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
360.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
19 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Coffee&Cigarettes

Coffee&Cigarettes Active Member

for me is all in. show and offer a lot greater than others that have been fund already.... lets goooooo

2. Vnyk

Vnyk Active Member

Full Time Prop Firm Trader
    I tried backtesting few of his free signals and came to know why the review was negative.
    First of all this Signals provider is market order trader.
    Secondly it's obvious when he gives signals price will make a pips difference.
    The only thing to get most out from his signals is to apply your own strategy & proper risk management.
    And book partial or breakeven whenever possible.

3. Eleni

Eleni New Member

do you wanna know the truth ?
    do not waste ur money!
    i have been in rio trader for long time! i tought he was great but actually he is not! he always take everything at his advantage... he will say buy gold at 1800 and market will pullback at 1801 and he will say 30 PIPS RUNNING TAKE SOME PROFIT! or in the 100 % of times u are in profit by 10 pips and he will again say 30 PIPS RUNNING! the otehr thing is that pips are not true! buy gold at 1800 and then again buy gold at 1795 if stop loss was hit he will just say 20 pip loss when you have double traded it and its like 80 pips loss! or when reachead target by 100 pips you already closed half at 30 % pips but he will say 100 pips running! believe me do not waste ur time! i have followed him using copier and i did not miss any signal but at the end you will not make profit!
    do you think i lie ? check
    https://t.me/riotraderscam
    https://t.me/riotradersscam
    do not waste ur money

TH00200 and dajiu like this.
  4. Vnyk

Vnyk Active Member

Thanks man for this share,

Alert Guyz

5. Eleni

Eleni New Member

and also do not try to complain about pips he will get mad and immediately block you and u will be removed from vip!

dajiu likes this.
  6. Coffee&Cigarettes

did you wrote this from personal experience ??? or is copy paste?

7. kitesurfer

kitesurfer Active Member

is this closed due to suspected scam? Can't help thinking the above warnings apply to most signal providers

8. Coffee&Cigarettes

@Admin they are just a few reviews here and there to lock this or flag as scam, more as a personal opinion or experience, there is a difference. because then you should lock like 99% of signals here that are BS and were purchased and funded....

9. Eleni

Eleni New Member

no no no this is my PERSONAL EXPERIENCE!
    i never wrote anything here just followed and when i saw u want to buy his signals i told myself BETTER to say the truth
    check this screen he delete chat and blocked me! because i told him GOLD DID NOT HIT his pending order but he was saying 30 pips running take some profit!
    save your money guys!

Attached Files:

10. kitesurfer

kitesurfer Active Member

Are we going to start this signal CB buy again? Makes little sense that it was locked because of one person comment. It's far more transparent than most other signals, positive RR on both TP1 and TP2 and its okay for copier.

11. kitesurfer

kitesurfer Active Member

Please start this CB again

12. Eleni

Eleni New Member

Its not about 1 person ahah write on telegram rio traders scam there are many groups saying they sre scammers. Why would i tell u they are bad if they were good??? Buy it then thank me later ahah but i would suggest save ur money!

13. Jimmylet

Jimmylet Active Member

Personally, i have excellent results with them. If you don’t know how to track their signals and you don’t have a strategy behind, it’s sure not going to be okay. But I have learned to know them and my results are good (4 months of use).

14. Vnyk

Vnyk Active Member

I think admin's, let the interested clubbing members decide whether it's scam or legit coz the clubbing members money are on risk.
    It's just my opinion, decision should be from admin itself.

15. Eleni

Eleni New Member

Yes ok all i said its not true. They dont say 30 pips running while u are on profit by few pips ok! Im just a hater ok! Ahahah good luck with them! Thank me later!

16. FSampaio

FSampaio Active Member

Fake results!
    bad signal!

17. Eleni

Eleni New Member

finally someone who agree with me XD

18. kitesurfer

kitesurfer Active Member

Share the groups that say this is scam. The one negative trustpilot review isn't good enough because whoever left the review is confused between buy and sell, which doesn't give review much credibility and much of the what he says applies to many signals here.You have a member say he's using Rio successfully for 4 months. There are only 2! Negative reviews on Trustpilot and the only alarming one is the one that says they delete losing trades for the video. Admin doesn't want people to comment outside "delivery" thread so that doesn't help with stopping promotion of bad services...once it gets to delivery then all feedback stops, but isn't the plan to see for ourselves and then share some results...why forced to pay to see some feedback only in "delivery". We could buy 3 months to test...even 1 month is enough if done properly with copier and manually updating positions. Buy 1 month...its hardly an effort to test as testing many others at same time.

19. kitesurfer

kitesurfer Active Member

Are these the groups you referring to? They one person experience, i don't see other members confirming. The first has what could be advertising at the end, which loses credibility. However its great that you following up and sharing. Have you joined other signal groups as a comparison? Which are good for you? There are other groups in CB and one that is in fundraising that also uses the same 2 price range in Gold as entry....I dont like the range either, but some are okay with it.

20. Eleni

Eleni New Member

Then buy it and see urself! I tested with copier and did not work! I tested manual and did not work! 30 pips running take some profit and did not even got triggered. Trust pilot????? Ahah i can make 1000 good reviews if i want. As i said u want to buy??? Ok buy it! Then u will tell me ur experience!
    U want a good signal provider honest??? Go for okako

Vnyk likes this.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!