Recruitment of participants Prop Trading signals2

Discussion in 'Signals for Forex Market' started by GOODMEN, 22 June 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
500.00 USD
Participants':
17 of 26
Organizer:
GOODMEN
65%
Settlement fee for participation:
24 USD
  1. samuel543210

samuel543210 New Member

¿Hay un 20% de descuento con cripto? quiero pagar ahora

2. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

3. hieunx1990

hieunx1990 Member

Payment USDT for
    Forex trader signals (17usd)
    PriceAction signals (9usd)
    Prop Trading signals2 (24usd)
    20% with crypto 40 usdt @GOODMEN

Attached Files:

4. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

ok

5. Jrollo963

Jrollo963 New Member

He trades a similar strategy as London Range (Box) Breakout. Takes first 3 hours of London range and places trades 10 mins after hour close, 6:10 am at High and Low of the range and stops goes on the otherside of the range and targets is 0.4 of SL. And if he gets SL he enters opposite trade at his SL price and goes for only 0.15 of his SL. SL is again on the otherside of London Box.

Ziggymoo likes this.
  6. Jrollo963

Jrollo963 New Member

Thanks for sharing your experience.
    Not really, just to clarify, he advertises his passing method as 100% but in reality it is not. Yes it is very high but not 100%. TLDR, it will cost you 4 challenge price to pass and not 100% but high probability. Basically, you use 4 accounts (accounts have to have same passing rules, % loss, etc. ) to get the funded account. You use two accounts (different prop firms) at each stage and go long on one and go short on other at same time and assuming wins will cancel losses. Again also assuming that you will have either two wins at the start on the same account or will have 2 more wins on the same account during the run. However when you get alternating win/loss, it is possible to blow up both accounts even the probabilities are low it is possible.

7. Shanx989

Shanx989 Member

your half correct about method - when you go long on 1 account and short on another - they both have to be the same pair and same pips SL/TP - for example GBPUSD - 30 PIP SL and 30 PIP TP - when 1 account SL hits the other 1 will automatically hit TP - you do need 2 wins in a row on 1 account to pass but there is literally no way to blow the account if u follow the plan - say for example account A - wins 1 day and account B losses - next day if account B wins and account A losses your just back at Breakeven on both accounts - repeat process till u get 2 x wins

8. sanjid

sanjid New Member

take love in advance❤

9. Jrollo963

Jrollo963 New Member

It is kind of a given to know that you will trade same pair and same sl/tp for this kind of hedging to work.
    And as I said, it is a high probability that you will pass but it is not 100%. If you flip a coin 10 times, you cannot say that you will never get 5 tails and 5 heads and I know order of these is also important. It is still possible. Also if you just want to pass a challange I bet you can find cheaper ways than buying 4 accounts.

10. Shanx989

Shanx989 Member

I dont understant your logic - if u get 5 tails or 5 heads what difference does that make ? either 1 account losses or 1 wins there is no other way

11. Jrollo963

Jrollo963 New Member

In a hedge position you are running against time as most of the prop firms have time limit (by the way just heard that FTMO is removing their time limits so this could be a new trend).
    So you will lose both accounts if you have no winner during the period. Let's say you have 10 days period limit and your results are like below (just giving you couple of examples)
    l w w l l w l w w l
    w l w l l w w l w l
    Both accounts won't reach profit target to pass the phase and you will lose both accounts.

12. ojo pelumi

ojo pelumi Member

@Admin the signal is less than 300$ prior to 500$…we need to get it now

13. Ziggymoo

Ziggymoo Member

Just so I understand...he sets his 2 pending orders 10mins after the first 3hrs of the London range...Buy stop at the high of the range and a sell stop at the low of the range. The stops are at the opposite side of the ranges, if entry gets hit cancel other order and create another order which becomes the recovery order in case first trade hits SL. The recovery order will be at the same position as the order which was cancelled but 6X the risk but smaller TP of 0.25. which should recover the original loss with a small profit. The stops are quite big if you take whole range yes?

Thanks

Jrollo963 likes this.
  14. Jrollo963

Jrollo963 New Member

Yes, you got it.

Ziggymoo likes this.
  15. Spacemaster

Spacemaster New Member

This is pretty accurate. I have a spreadsheet that I created and gives me the exact entries each day. The one thing he doesnt tell you is that you are looking at a profit of around 0.20% in prop if you allow a 4% maximum loss for a bad day where the 2nd order doesn't hit TP. This means you need a month of successful trading to recoup the losses.... and this method lately has not worked very well.

16. Ziggymoo

Ziggymoo Member

I've traded this method and hit SL for both entries 2 consecutive days, so will take around 32 days of consecutive win days to break even....maybe this was my days of statistics going against me.

17. Rondo

Rondo Member

Maybe we take the forex day trade plan?

18. Zabir

Zabir New Member

Hello @GOODMEN
    What happen with SMC signal?
    Have u bought?

19. Teebbagg

Teebbagg Active Member

Why can’t we buy his golden strategy before august 1st

20. Jj007

Jj007 New Member

hey admin this purchase was not succesful, can i use my money somewhere else?

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!