Recruitment of participants TradingWithRayner - Pro Traders Edge Premium

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by Gurminj, 30 November 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
490.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Gurminj
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
25 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

1. Gurminj

Gurminj Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

TradingWithRayner - Pro Traders Edge Premium (year)

Get The Best Trending Forex & Stock Trading Setups Delivered To Your Inbox Each Week
    So You Don't Have To Spend Hours Flipping The Charts Or Reading Financial Reports

1.PNG

Pro Traders Edge Report
    2.PNG

This is a premium market report which helps you identify the best trading opportunities in the Forex and Stock market—every single week.

Here’s how it works…

Every weekend, I’ll spend 2 hours analyzing 1000 US stocks and 44 forex & futures market.

Then, I’ll prepare a concise 10-15minutes video to share with you the best 4 to 8 trading opportunities for the coming week.

In this video, you’ll discover:

• The top trending markets handed to you on a silver platter so you don’t have to spend hours manually flipping through the charts
      • Key areas of value to watch for so you can enter a trade with low risk and maximize your profits
      • Detailed thought process so you understand why I’m placing a trade, entry points, and exits
      • Trade recaps so you can study the trades I took, learn from my mistakes, and profit from my experience
      • Zero hindsight so you can learn in a live market environment—not theory
    Here’s what other traders are saying about my analysis and videos…

4.PNG

TradingWithRayner - Pro Traders Edge Elite https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/tradingwithrayner-pro-traders-edge-elite.12242/

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!