Recruitment of participants KAMA Pro NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 16 January 2024.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
437.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
23 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

KAMA Pro NT8

0.jpg
    Are you in search of a trend indicator that seamlessly adapts and filters out market noise?

Introducing KAMA Pro – a technical indicator crafted to improve your trading experience.

With KAMA Pro, visual monitoring becomes easier. The contrast-colored background and vividly emphasized plot make market trends easily discernible, offering an intuitive visual perspective for traders.

Stay tuned with our sound alert feature! Receive immediate audio notifications to ensure you're promptly informed of crucial trading opportunities. No need to stay glued to the screen all day – trade with confidence and enjoy the freedom to focus on other activities.

By incorporating the "Smooth" parameter, KAMA effectively minimizes noise during crossovers. This results in a clearer representation of price movement, which in turn enhances the reliability of trend signals.

This feature adds a valuable layer of precision to your trading strategy.

If you're looking for a responsive indicator with reduced noise, KAMA Pro is the ideal choice. Elevate your trading experience and get KAMA Pro today!

i-hXNGH4X-X2.png

i-MfG2tRm-X2.png i-PxgkZ3C-X2.png i-QNKr8d9-X2.png i-Sd3tVHX-X2.png i-sJDhHdW-X2.png i-ThvtRdz-X2.png i-VF22pnV-X2.png i-VF22pnV-X2.png NQ_09-23_5_Minute_2023_06_09_5_04_10_PM_.png i-ZWrMwtq-X2.png i-ZhWB77b-X2.png i-XNsXSzk-X2.png i-WbhxJTP-X2.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!