Recruitment of participants How To Make Money Music Streaming | Video Course

Discussion in 'Online Business' started by MalcomLeed, 23 August 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
350.00 USD
Participants':
2 of 20
Organizer:
Admin
10%
Settlement fee for participation:
18 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. AhmadPerCo, 2. (anonym)
    ;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. MalcomLeed

MalcomLeed Well-Known Member

Trader
    Introduction
    Every time music is played someone earns royalties. No matter if its The Beatles, The Red Hot Chili peppers or ... YOU!
    If you have music online and it gets played, you earn. Easy as that! Not really, but thats the concept you gonna learn in the Music Streaming Masterclass.
    Compared to other methods it is still fairly easy if you know how to do it and what you have to take care of.

Background Information
    A few years ago it was possible to just run a bot on spotify and make some really good cash. That changed. When i entered the game 2 years ago it was already more complex.
    I quickly got into this and my strategy proofed to be a good one. After 2 years and close to 400 artists online i only had 8 take downs so far. I wrote down every step of my
    plan and put it into this video course.
    I started small and scaled big pretty soon. Learn from my experience that makes me 25K a month (and growing) and avoid costly mistakes. I captured that journey in a thread here at bhw as well: 10K a month with music

SALES PAGE

2. sovialtn

sovialtn Active Member

Free advice bro, DOnt waste ur time on this crap, it all got changes in sept 23 itself, I got from reseller n cant digest what explained in that course..

MalcomLeed likes this.
  3. MalcomLeed

MalcomLeed Well-Known Member

Trader
    thanks

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!